Terms and Conditions
Version 1.2.1, 16 September 2019
The Avantage Entertainment company website (https://avantageentertainment.com) provides information About Us, Career Opportunities, and other company information operated by Avantage® Entertainment USA, LLC (Avantage), a US-based entity under Delaware registration number 4634638.
By using the Avantage Entertainment website, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions (T&C), that you agree to comply with them and that you will adhere to rules associated with individual capabilities on the site. If you do not agree to these T&C, you must not use the sites or associated services. We recommend that you print a copy of these T&C for your reference.
2.0 Changes to T&C and Website Capabilities
Avantage reserves the right to make changes to any T&C and/or capabilities on these sites at any time to reflect changes to our services and business priorities. Avantage may notify you of material changes to T&C via email and/or through the websites. Every time you wish to access Avantage applications and websites, the most up-to-date version of the T&C will be displayed, you are responsible to check the T&C to ensure you understand them. By using the sites and associated services, you affirm your acceptance of the current version of the T&C.
3.0 Conditions of Using Avantage Services
By using any Avantage products or services, you understand and acknowledge that you are 18 years old or over.
4.0 Appropriate Use and Avantage Discretion
By agreeing to these T&C, you agree to use the content and services on these sites appropriately and that you will NOT
- Upload, post, email, or transmit abusive, defamatory, harmful, hateful, libelous, obscene, privacy, threatening, unlawful, vulgar, or otherwise questionable material;
- Upload, post, email, or transmit content you do not have the right to share;
- Upload, post, email, or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other solicitation;
- Upload, post, email, or transmit malicious software, viruses, or any files designed to interfere with or disrupt website activity, collect, monitor, or destroy data, or circumvent security protocols;
- Harm or attempt to harm any minors;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any local, state, national, or international laws; or
- Reproduce, republish, download, post, transmit, or publicly share any content from the Avantage website or associated services.
Avantage reserves the right, at any time, to:
- Block or limit a user's access to content, data and services on the site;
- Refuse a request to open a user account;
- Terminate or suspend a user account or access to any services if we have reasonable suspicion of a breach of these T&C or any rules associated with particular services; or
- Verify documents to confirm you are at least 18 years of age and/or third-party service providers to do so,
- Make a report regarding your behavior on our website to regulatory authorities including law enforcement or the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
5.0 Keeping Your Account Details Safe
You must treat all data associated with your account (e.g. your User ID and password) and any personal information (e.g. answers to security questions) as confidential, and not disclose it to any third party. Avantage has the right to disable any User ID or password at any time if there is a reasonable suspicion that a user has failed to comply with any provisions of the T&C. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your User ID or password, you should change it and promptly notify Avantage customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.0 Avantage Intellectual Property (IP) Rights
Avantage owns or has licensed use to all property rights associated with the site content (e.g. images and articles) and services, to include copyrights, trademarks, underlying software, site design, graphics, layouts, domain names, look and feel, user interfaces, and structures. By using any Avantage products and services, users do not acquire any access or claim to associated IP rights, and unauthorized use of the site content may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminally prosecutable offense.
7.0 Limitations of Avantage Liability
7.1 External Websites
Avantage will continuously make efforts to verify the functionality of links to other sites with data and resources provided by third parties; however, Avantage has no control over the content or security of those sites or resources and does not promote the use or vouch for the validity of the associated data and/or resources on third-party sites.
7.2 Avantage Products and Services Use
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Avantage, its owners, employees, and other representatives from and against any claim or demand including reasonable attorneys' fees arising from any content you post, submit, or transmit through the website or services, your connection to the website and Avantage, your violation of the T&C, or any violations of rights of another.
7.4 Service Interruptions Caused by User Connectivity Issues
Avantage assumes no responsibility for service interruptions created by a user's data connection, limited bandwidth, or other data disruption between the Avantage servers and an end point device.
8.0 Complaint and Suggestions
Avantage always strives to offer our users optimal services of the highest standards. Avantage has established internal procedures for handling complaints and suggestions fairly and promptly, and you can contact Avantage customer service via email: email@example.com.
If any part of these T&C is deemed invalid, unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that section shall be deemed severable from the rest of the T&C and shall not impact the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.